Rebreathing bags are available for those who wish to put together their own customised circuits or add to other premade circuits.
0.5L, 1.0L and 2.0L capacities are available.
All our rebreathing bags are latex free.
Disposable Rebreathing Bags
Our single use bags are similar in style to traditional black rubber bags, but green in colour to differentiate from rubber products.
These bags are seamless, and have a slightly thicker wall than normal single use bags to provide a more intimate 'feel' for the end user.
The bag connector extends well into the interior of the bag and has a convoluted finish that helps prevent completed occlusion.
These smooth, seamless bags are made of synthetic rubber and can be reprocessed.
Blue reusable bags are similar in style to traditional black rubber bags, but coloured blue to indicate they are latex free.
Black reusable bags are similar in colour to traditional black rubber bags, but have a fluted shape to indicate they are latex free.
Green disposable rebreathing bags should not be reprocessed.
Blue and black reusable bags can be reprocessed using the following recommendations:
- Cold, chemical sterilisation procedures will enhance the longevity of rubber products.
- Steam sterilisation is possible for no longer than 15 minutes at 121°C.
- Dry heat sterilisation or mechanical cleaners must not be used for synthetic rubber articles, lest they fuse or melt.
- Ethylene Oxide is absorbed by rubber and could only be recommended with thorough aeration.
- Ultraviolet light and ozone generators (electric motors and diathermy equipment) will hasten deterioration.
For enquiries about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email through our contact page.